Lake Country Co-op is hiring a Full Time Lumber Yard Clerk at our Home Centre location in Nipawin, SK.
Lake Country Co-op has been proudly serving our members and our 18 communities for 80 years! We are a very diverse and dynamic Co-operative with retail commodities that include Food, Lumber Fuel and C-Stores, Hardware, Agro, Fertilizer, Bulk Petroleum, Feed, and Wine, Spirits and Beer.
What you’ll do:
• Demonstrate day to day behaviours and actions that align with and strengthen our Co-operative’s vision, mission, values, brand and focus on safety
• Provide outstanding guest service in the lumber yard and on the radio; load and unload merchandise and maintain cleanliness and order of merchandise in the yard
• Fill orders, receive freight, deliver and unload product, perform inventory counts
• Build positive relationships with the yard, desk and leadership teams
• Perform customer carry out service
• Perform product assembly as assigned
• Complete required paperwork based on department standards
• Follow company policies and procedures
• Practice and maintain safe procedures for the handling and stocking of merchandise
• Perform other duties as assigned in all areas of the Home Centre
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Customer Service and:
• You have a grade 12 or equivalent experience; customer service experience is an asset
• You have experience and knowledge in the building materials industry; estimating and construction experience is an asset
• You’re well organized, capable of attaining a high level of production, with a minimum of supervision
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives
• You have a valid driver’s license, must be willing to obtain forklift certification work a weekend rotation
• You are capable of continuous heavy lifting
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
If this opportunity speaks to you please apply with resume or attached application or contact us by September 25th, 2020
Phone: 306-862-4668 | Fax: 306-862-2171
We thank all interested applicants however only those selected to continue in our hiring process will be contacted.