Lake Country Co-op values all employees and offers a compensation package incorporating a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and recognition programs for service. We offer both full-time and part-time positions that can take advantage of:
- Flexible hours schedules to accommodate personal needs and family needs
- Competitive wages and salaries
- Recognition Programs (long service, Legendary service)
- Time-off benefits, including paid vacation and sick days
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental plan, extended health care, group life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Pension plan with matching employer contribution (Co-operative Superannuation Society)
- Education assistance and student scholarship programs
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Positive and supportive work environment
Flexible Schedules — Lake Country Co-op has a career that will fit your lifestyle. Whether you are a young-at-heart retiree, a stay at home parent looking for something to do while the kids are in school, or a student looking to make some extra money, we have the scheduled that will fit your life circumstances.
We are invested in our team members as they are a key part of our business, serving the needs of Lake Country Co-op members and customers.