Lake Country Co-op has been proudly serving our members and our 16 communities for 80 years! We are a very diverse and dynamic Co-operative with retail commodities that include Food, Lumber, Fuel and C-Stores, Hardware, Agro, Fertilizer, Bulk Petroleum and Feed, as well as Wine, Spirits and Beer.
Lake Country Co-operative Association Ltd. invites applications to join our team for the position of Pharmacy Manager at the Prince Albert Pharmacy location. Lake Country Co-op is looking for an individual who has the ability to work well within multi-generational and collaborative teams. Applicants should be self-reliant, goal oriented, and have the ability to set and adjust priorities and workflow.
Reporting to the Executive Director, Pharmacy the responsibilities for this position include the following:
1. Leading the pharmacy team in providing exceptional pharmaceutical care to a diverse patient population
2. Providing Legendary customer service to all members and guests
3. Developing opportunities for expanded clinical pharmacy practice
4. Managing day to day operations of the pharmacy department
• Demonstrable leadership competencies coupled with outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills
• Strong technical and analytical skills including scheduling, budgeting, financial analysis and strategic planning
• Change management
• Conflict management
• Attentive to detail and able to remain calm under pressure
• Recipient of an accredited Pharmacy Degree and licensure with the Saskatchewan College of Pharmacy Professionals(SCPP) with at least 3 years of pharmacy management experience
• Previous experience working with Kroll Pharmacy Management Software
• Experience and keen interest in management of HIV, Hep C and addictions
• SK Advanced Method Certification/Minor Ailments, Privacy Officer and Compass Training
• Competence in using Excel/Microsoft Word/Outlook/PowerPoint
• Previous Saskatchewan pharmacy experience is preferred and previous Co-operative retail experience is deemed an asset
Lake Country Co-op provides competitive wages and offers attractive benefits including flexible schedules, dental, extended health, long term disability, group life insurance, employer matched pension programs, recognition programs, advancement opportunities, learning and development and a positive, supportive work environment.
Prince Albert is the third largest city in Saskatchewan and is known as the “Gateway to the North” because it is the last major center along the route to the beautiful freshwater lakes, forests and abundant wildlife of Northern Saskatchewan. Prince Albert’s geographical location makes it an ideal destination for those wishing to participate in four-season outdoor adventure. Prince Albert also offers a rich arts and culture experience, affordable housing, and accessibility to quality schools, health care facilities, recreational facilities and retail establishments.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
If this position speaks to you, please submit your cover letter and resume with salary expectations in confidence to:
Human Resources Advisor
Lake Country Co-op
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted.